Conn-Weld’s time-saving PANELOK® Screen Hold Down System is easy to install and easier to maintain. PANELOK® side hold downs are manufactured from an extremely abrasive resistant material and are designed to replace existing wooden hold downs without side plate modification.
Each PANELOK® dam is fitted with highly durable foam rubber to securely seal all screen seams to prevent misplaced materials. The unique, self-protective PANELOK® design prevents wear on critical locking members and on the screen support channels. Once installed, the pin-mounted center retainers do not have to be removed from the support channels to replace the screen panels. This, along with self-protective design of the PANELOK® system, ensures long retainer and support channel life. PANELOK® is designed to use existing bucker bars and standard bucker rubber. This reduces the cost of field retrofitting an existing support frame.
- PANELOK® dams are the same width as the screen panels to simplify installation and to reduce the number of parts that must be removed to replace individual screen panels.
- Each PANELOK® is clamped tightly against the screen surface by a dam retainer which doubles as a screen clamping lock strip.
- Each PANELOK® replacement screen is supplied complete with new locking edges to ensure that the new screens will be held securely in place.
- The patented PANELOK® profile screens are built according to the same industry-leading standards that you have come to expect from all of your Conn-Weld screen products.
- No nuts, bolts, steel dams, or steel hold-down bars in material flow to wear out.
- Highly durable polyurethane components that lock all of your screens and dams securely in place
- Reduces profile screen deck replacement time by 50% or more
- Readily adaptable to most vibrating screen decks
If you are looking for ways to reduce your maintenance costs, look to Conn -Weld for the latest in time-saving innovations.