Conn-Weld’s Banana Style Vibrating Screens offer superior quality and high capacity screening. Whether fitting a banana screen into an existing structure or larger screens in a new installation, we pay attention to every unique request in detail. These multi-sloped stellar screens take the place of the curved sieve – horizontal screen combination creating a thin bed depth. When paired with a Conn-Weld Flat Flume Sieve you have greater capacity and separation efficiency. Take a look at the Banana Screens Conn-Weld has built over 20 years in both single and double decks.
Conn-Weld’s custom-designed screens offer efficiency in a variety of screening applications, including mining/aggregate and coal industries. The Banana Style Screens can be designed and built in a variety of options — we can build it with the isolation base, key lock system, cross Member Wear Liners that can come in rubber, ceramic, urethane and steel and side plate Wear Liners in AR Liners, urethane and mild steel and can be manufactured with any choice of screen surface.
- Available in sizes ranging from 6’ x 20’, 6’ x 24’ 7′ x 20′, 8′ x 20′, 8′ x 24′, 10′ x 20′, 10′ x 24′, 10′ x 30′, 12′ x 20′ to 14′ x 28′
- Single and double decks
- High screening capacity
- Thin bed depth
- Multiple slopes allowing efficient screening
- 3.1s and 4.1s Mechanisms with adjustable outboard counterweights
- A variety of wear protection including ceramic, mild steel, urethane, rubber or stainless steel
- A variety of screen surface
- Isolation base
- Key lock system.