Dewatering presents one of the toughest challenges in screening. Conn-Weld’s High-Frequency Dewatering Screens are designed so that the feed end is declined at 45 degrees with the main deck inclined at 5 degrees, making for a thick bed depth that traps fine particles and allows the water to drain. Combined with the Conn-Weld’s G-Master ® Mechanism, the heart of our vibrating screen, you have a premium performance high-speed screen to tackle your toughest dewatering duties.
Conn-Weld’s premium performance dewatering style vibrating screens provide rapid dewatering and high capacity. The vibrating screens can be customized for above ground or underground installation. The proven G-Master ® Drive mechanism with Spherical Roller Bearings oil lubricated with patented reservoirs. Conn-Weld Dewatering Screens are designed for minimal maintenance and require little operator training when installed.
You can choose in these different sizes—3×10, 4×10, 4×12, 4×16, 5×10, 5×12, 6×12 7×14 or 8×12 feet.
- High speed and rapid dewatering
- Heavy duty deck support frame
- Proven G-Master® Mechanism
- Optional ceramic lined feed box, underflow pan with UHMW Liner, & support structure
- Wide variety screen surface
- Maximum performance and minimum maintenance
- Feed Box
- Underflow Plan
- Sub-base mounting frame
- Ceramic and Urethane lining
- Pivoting Motor Base
- Variety of easily replaceable screen surfaces