Conn-Weld incline style vibrating screens are designed for numerous applications, from primary scalping to finishing wash screens. We offer many deck frame designs to accept many media configurations, including bolt in plate, modular synthetic panels, or woven wire, that can be customized to your application. The circular motion allows material to roll out of the opening, providing low degree of particle plugging which means efficient separation.
The Incline Style Vibrating Screens are available in single, double, triple and quad decks. These screens can be designed and equipped with several mechanism sizes and options that include single, dual or triple drives to give you maximum efficiencies and bearing life. Conn-Weld’s incline style vibrating screens built with the 4400, 5500, 6500 circular motion Incline mechanisms which prevents plugging and promotes efficiency.
The Incline Style Vibrating Screens are available in sizes ranging from 10×24 to 4×10 feet.
Conn-Weld Incline Style Vibrating Screens feature:
- Mechanism with Spherical Roller Bearing
- External counterweights allow throw to be adjusted
- Uniform load across bearing
- Customizable clearances between decks
- Field proven steel coil springs
- Trunion mounted or fixed bracket designs
- Heavy duty deck support frames
- Oil lubrication
- Recognized durability
Our Incline style vibrating screens are versatile and can be custom designed to include:
- Manifold spray system
- Dust cover
- A variety of wear protection that includes ceramic, urethane, steel and rubber