Conn-Weld’s Sieve units are the result of over 35 years field experience working with plant circuits and systems. Advantages such as the quick reversal turnaround system and adjustable feed gate are proof we listen to You and design for You.
Conn-Weld manufactures the widest range of profile sieve screens in the industry today, with particle separation ranging from 50 microns and up. The profile screen surface has knife-sharp edges for removal of layers of liquid and undersize material as the liquid passes the opening thus preventing blinding of the slot opening. Conn-Weld unique Feed Gate is designed so that the operator may adjust and clean the opening to evenly distribute the slurry across the entire width of the screen at right angles to each knife sharp profile wire and slot opening.
Every sieve unit is manufactured with high specifications and durable components for maximum uptime and easy maintenance. Conn-Weld profile sieve screens are manufactured with a sharp cutting edge to slice away the slurry.
- Requires minimal amount of space for installation.
- Minimum structural support.
- No horsepower is needed to operate.
- Does not make any noise.
- No moving parts or vibration.
- Turnaround designed for quick reversal of screen.
- Screening efficiency and separation capacity will equal or exceed other conventional screening.
- Profile screen surfaces designed to separate down to 50 microns in certain industries.
- Conn-Weld profile screens do not require a breaking in period or polishing process.
- Experienced application engineers can custom design to meet your specifications.
- Standard Sieve Bends are designed in various widths, arcs, and radii to fit your specific need
- Feed Boxes, Screen Holders, and Turnarounds are manufactured from carbon or stainless steel.
- Ceramic Lined Feed Boxes and Screen Holders are available.
Additional info is available by clicking here.